I thought she would have at least called to check on Dora. I think the woman 
was the only one who cared about her...I know a few months ago she was telling 
me that her husband was going to make her get rid of her...I offered to take 
her then. They were renting their house..and only lived there about 7 
months...it was a large family...husband/wife...I'm not sure how many kids they 
have...but they have 17 grand children. They didn't all live over there 
though...and they fought a LOT! They were separated for a long time...and just 
got back together when they rented that house. I still feel sorry for the woman 
who gave her up~~I could never have done it. Dora is happy though...she's such 
a cute little dog....and I'm sorry that lady had to give her up...but I'm glad 
we have her now...and she's happy here too...I could never give my pets up 
either~~~Sharon
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: G Chase 
  To: Chihuahua Group 
  Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 1:23 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up pets


  I bet the lady who used to own Dora - still thinks of her. Folks
  that lose their home are terribly stressed out.  It's ugly out there.
  I could never get rid of any of my pooches or birds.










                                                                                
               Gloria C. 


   "Merry Christmas"  "Have a Blessed 2009"

  "Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you.

  He is Christ the Lord"  

  Luke 2:11






------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  To: [email protected]
  From: [email protected]
  Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:50:58 -0500
  Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up pets


  I agree...I would never get rid of my babies...I still don't know how those 
people just got rid of Dora like they did...2 weeks today and I haven't heard 
anything from them~~~Sharon
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: e holley 
    To: [email protected] 
    Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:27 AM
    Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up pets


          Ruby, I agree with you completely!!!  However, I would live on the 
street in the cold (its -3 here right now)  before I would give up my two boys! 
  When I got them I knew it was a lifetime committment, one that I intend to 
honor!

          Elizabeth

          --- On Mon, 12/22/08, Ruby <[email protected]> wrote:

            From: Ruby <[email protected]>
            Subject: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up pets
            To: 
            Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 10:08 AM


            http://www.msnbc. msn.com/id/ 28337845/

            We hope we none of us have to do this because the times get so bad.

            Ruby
            Bridgette, Gogo and Pauly Bird

            May the Goddess hold our hand as we walk the path of life



         





   

Reply via email to