The sad think is it is happen.My friend Joe told me that they have 2 times as 
many animals as normal.That's why I'm so much to get your animal's fixed It is 
going to get worse before it is going to get better.I thank the Lord that my 
Grandma is home with him and she dose not have to see this it would have broke 
her hart.She went to the depression and told me so much about it,she was always 
scared It happen again.All we can do is pray and ask the Lord to have mercy on 
our world.I hope I will be srong soon so I can take some Fosters.Please keep 
praying all of us.
 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy andClaudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you all.




________________________________
From: Ruby <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:08:46 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up pets


http://www.msnbc. msn.com/id/ 28337845/

We hope we none of us have to do this because the times get so bad.

Ruby
Bridgette, Gogo and Pauly Bird

May the Goddess hold our hand as we walk the path of life

 


      

Reply via email to