I have rescued two shiba boys in the last year from a family loosing 
their home.  It breaks my heart that anyone has to go through this.  
I told the family when they are back on their feet and ready to get 
another to come back to me and I will help them find another forever 
friend for them.  

Beth Winkler

--- In [email protected], Ruby <rubym...@...> wrote:
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28337845/
> 
> We hope we none of us have to do this because the times get so bad.
> 
> 
> Ruby
> Bridgette, Gogo and Pauly Bird
> 
> May the Goddess hold our hand as we walk the path of life
>



------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email protected] 
    mailto:[email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to