Amen & Amen!!
Gloria C.
"Merry Christmas" "Have a Blessed 2009"
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you.
He is Christ the Lord"
Luke 2:11
To: [email protected]: [email protected]: Mon, 22 Dec 2008
08:15:37 -0800Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving
up pets
The sad think is it is happen.My friend Joe told me that they have 2 times as
many animals as normal.That's why I'm so much to get your animal's fixed It is
going to get worse before it is going to get better.I thank the Lord that my
Grandma is home with him and she dose not have to see this it would have broke
her hart.She went to the depression and told me so much about it,she was always
scared It happen again.All we can do is pray and ask the Lord to have mercy on
our world.I hope I will be srong soon so I can take some Fosters.Please keep
praying all of us.
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy and Claudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday JesusGod bless you all.
From: Ruby <[email protected]>Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:08:46
AMSubject: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up pets
http://www.msnbc. msn.com/id/ 28337845/We hope we none of us have to do this
because the times get so bad.RubyBridgette, Gogo and Pauly BirdMay the Goddess
hold our hand as we walk the path of life