Hi John,

We have been trying to reproduce this in-house but have
so far been unsuccessful. Would you mind providing us
with binary network captures of each of the steps:

1. dir \\filer\arch\myfolder\myfile.TXT failing
2. dir \\filer\arch\myfolder\myfile.txt working
3. dir \\filer\arch\myfolder
4. dir \\filer\arch\myfolder\myfile.TXT working

What version of Windows are you running on your client?

Thanks
Joyce