Ok. I spoke with AT&T earlier they said that they have other customers taking some T1 IMAs over a channelized DS3 into the same router I was like how they said they would have a tech contact me I was ok. I thought maybe take the DS3 circuit into some sort of mux and split the signal from the IMA and send to a cross connect and then to the PA-A3-8T1IMA card....Can anyone shed some light here? Any help is appreciated!
Otis Joe Freeman wrote: > PA-MC-T3 cards won't do IMA. > > That said... Does anyone have any suggestions for scaling NxDS0 > circuits muxed to ChDS3 in a 7206 chassis beyond 12 DS3's? > > Joe > > On 8/28/07, *OCOSA ListAcct* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote: > > Has anyone took a channelized DS3 circuit using a (PA-MC-T3) and > place a > T1 IMA circuit for dsl aggregation on that same circuit filling up > four > full T1 slots? Would this be a layer 2 local switching setup on the > pa-mc-t3 card? > > Otis > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > <mailto:[email protected]> > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
