I understand that. I was trying to figure out what the AT&T sales guy was talking about. I know it is not possible but was wondering if anyone knew of a way because the AT&T sales guy was speaking like they got the pa-mc-t3 and just used that card I was saying I did could not find anything anywhere in the docs. That's why I was saying the only way I really know how to do it is by using some sort of mux and taking the DS3 into the mux splitting and then sending the others to the various cards. Great I am not crazy. Thanks for the help Bro!
Otis Robert Blayzor wrote: > OCOSA ListAcct wrote: > >> Ok. I spoke with AT&T earlier they said that they have other customers >> taking some T1 IMAs over a channelized DS3 into the same router I was >> like how they said they would have a tech contact me I was ok. I thought >> maybe take the DS3 circuit into some sort of mux and split the signal >> from the IMA and send to a cross connect and then to the PA-A3-8T1IMA >> card....Can anyone shed some light here? Any help is appreciated! >> > > > That doesn't mean that the router they are using is actually muxing the > DS3. The 4 port T1 IMA card requires a physical interface, so how could > you take the channels out of the DS3 and get them to IMA? You'll have > to use an external mux and feed the T1's back into the router. > > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
