You are so correct Robert Thanks! Otis
Robert Blayzor wrote: > OCOSA ListAcct wrote: > >> I understand that. I was trying to figure out what the AT&T sales guy >> was talking about. I know it is not possible but was wondering if anyone >> knew of a way because the AT&T sales guy was speaking like they got the >> pa-mc-t3 and just used that card I was saying I did could not find >> anything anywhere in the docs. That's why I was saying the only way I >> really know how to do it is by using some sort of mux and taking the DS3 >> into the mux splitting and then sending the others to the various cards. >> Great I am not crazy. Thanks for the help Bro! >> > > > Rule #1, don't second guess yourself to a sales droid..... ever. > Especially if they come from large companies with three letter names. > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
