At 09:33 AM 15-01-08 +0200, Gabriel Mateiciuc wrote: In addition you might want to review this 4 year old test results: http://www.eantc.com/fileadmin/eantc/downloads/test_reports/2003-2005/EANTC-Summary-Report-Cisco-GigE-Catalyst6500-Supervisor720.pdf
-Hank >The 67xx are the best you can get for density and high performance. For high >traffic through the box I recommend dfc's for the linecard. >As others have outlined, there are some fancy cards (Ethernet service >modules) but you should look for the features you need and see if you >require those. > >-----Original Message----- >From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED] >Sent: 14 ianuarie 2008 19:02 >To: [email protected] >Subject: [c-nsp] 6748 compatibility with the 7600/RSP720 series. > >Hi all, > >I'm looking at the 7600/RSP720 series, and I'm wondering if there are any >"gotchas" or issues with the 6748GE line-card? I need the port density, >so the SPA/SIP's do not meet my needs. > >Thanks, > >-- Stephen > > >_______________________________________________ >cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > >_______________________________________________ >cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
