On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Łukasz Bromirski wrote:
For the GE ports on NPE-G1 you can expect around [EMAIL PROTECTED], for the traffic going from/to GE port on NPE-G1 to C7200-I/O-GE it's close to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and going from/to PA-GE it's only around [EMAIL PROTECTED] That'll depend on features, IOS train and the traffic characteristics of course but those are the baselines for empty config with CEF and 12.1 train. 12.2S and latest 12.4(15)T rebuilds should get better performance in the same scenario.PA-GE to PA-GE traffic maxes out at around [EMAIL PROTECTED] with NPE-G1 and NPE-400 - so it's not limitation of CPU engine but a bus limitation.
I need PA-GE to C7200-I/O-GE connectivity. For 1500 bytes, what is the kpps one can expect for PA-GE to C7200-I/O-GE connectivity? IOS train is 12.4(12) but can be upgraded if we know there is better performance at a later version.
Thanks, Hank
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
