Hi,

> We're actually quite happy with SXH3a.  SXH3 is evil (BGP ghost).

so far...(touch wood) our 2 SXH3a boxes have been quite happy.

> I haven't tested anything on SXF more recent than SXF13a, and that is 
> working quite well for us as well.  There have been reports about crashes
> and BGP funkiness in SXF15, so I'd be a bit wary.

unfortunately we've been rushed into migrating all our systems up to 
SXF15a due to several issues with various services we deliver on our
network (eg VoIP) - I'm awaiting the exact firmware version in which 
fixes were introduced but since every previous version also had
undocumented features it was felt that a half-hearted upgrade
eg SXF12a was a moot point.  I'm still delving into the SXH notes
to see if we can just ove wholesale across....anyone running
WISMs on SXH boxes?

alan
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to