[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,
We've actually been very stable on SXF10 for a while now (over 1 year on
our busiest box).
any reason you're not using SXF12a - the safeharbor release?
That was not what we had running and tested elsewhere. There are no
problems etc. that I know of in 12a if that's what you mean.
I'm aware that SXF10 is actually deferred in favour of SXF10a, but
frankly this tells me all I need to know:
me-core#sh ver | inc ^IOS|uptime
IOS (tm) s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-ADVIPSERVICESK9_WAN-M), Version
12.2(18)SXF10, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
me-core uptime is 1 year, 7 weeks, 1 day, 18 hours, 20 minutes
We tend to upgrade only if we're well overdue, or there's a specific bug
or feature we need. If matters had progressed differently we'd probably
have had SXF12a on a busy router, and that would have become our target
image.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/