Janet Sullivan wrote:
I'm interested in hearing about people's experiences with SXF15/15a, especially in an internet edge/full BGP route table type environment. So far I've run into one oddity with SXF15 (BGP wasn't updating the local routing table until a clear ip route *), and I'm debating whether to downgrade.

That bug was discussed on the list recently. Search for the thread "SXH3 ghost bugs".

It's present in SXH15 & SXH3, but fixed in SXH3a (however SXH3a still has all the *other* bugs that SXH3 has, including the SCP-crasher)

SXF15a wasn't out last time I looked, so I don't know, but I assume SXF15a cures the BGP bug.


Of course, opinions on SXH3a are also welcome, but I'm a bit untrusting of the SXH beast still. <grin>

Consensus seems to be that unless you specifically need some of the 12.2(33) features, you're best on SXF

We've just recently *down*graded from SXH2a on one box; the progress of that train has been inadequate for our stability needs.

We've actually been very stable on SXF10 for a while now (over 1 year on our busiest box).
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to