Yeah that's what I want to do. Sorry if I wasn't very clear.
-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tassos Chatzithomaoglou Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:02 AM To: 'cisco_nsp' Subject: Re: [c-nsp] HWIC-4ESW I think Peter wants to make the 2801 act as a PPPoE client, not a PPPoE termination router. -- Tassos Brett Looney wrote on 20/11/2008 04:35: >> Many features are not supported or tested on these >> interfaces, including Point-to-Point Protocol over >> Ethernet (PPPOE) termination, > > <snip> > > Interesting. I'm sure I've done this (somewhere in the dark, distant past) > or at least tried to do this. But nice to know it isn't supported. > > B. > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
