Hi Dave AFAIK, you have to configure Traffic Shaping on ATM Interfaces over the vbr-nrt or vbr-rt command on the PVC instead of Traffic Shaping in the MQC:
vbr-nrt Enter Variable Bit Rate (pcr)(scr)(bcs) vbr-rt Enter Variable Bit Rate (pcr)(average) best regards Michel On 20 December 2010 16:51, Dave Weis <[email protected]> wrote: > > I'm trying to get QoS on a subinterface of an OC3 to work correctly. I have > been able to get it working for PPPoA interfaces in the past but the same > method isn't working for me. > > This is how I have things declared: > > class-map match-all VOIP-TRAFFIC > match access-group name MY-VOICE > ! > ! > policy-map OUTPUT-POLICER > class VOIP-TRAFFIC > priority 100 > set dscp ef > class class-default > fair-queue > policy-map MAP-1536-OUT > class class-default > shape average 1536000 > service-policy OUTPUT-POLICER > policy-map MAP-3072-OUT > class class-default > shape average 3072000 > service-policy OUTPUT-POLICER > policy-map MAP-256-OUT > class class-default > shape average 256000 > service-policy OUTPUT-POLICER > > ip access-list standard EVERYTHING > permit any > ! > ip access-list extended MY-VOICE > permit ip x.x.x.0 0.0.0.63 any > > interface ATM4/0.605 point-to-point > description FCP 3 Admin > ip address 192.168.110.9 255.255.255.252 > pvc 5/45 > protocol ip 192.168.110.10 > broadcast > encapsulation aal5snap > ! > > Trying to add service-policy output MAP-1536-OUT to the subinterface gives > me the error > GTS : Not supported on this interface > If I add it to the PVC I get the error > GTS : Not supported over ATM VCs > > Thanks for any help. I have done a lot of research and googling but have > not had any luck finding something that will work for me. This is running on > a 7200 12.4 with a PA-A3-OC3SMI and a NPE-GE1. > > Dave > > > > > -- > Dave Weis > 515-224-9229 > [email protected] > http://www.internetsolver.com/ > Please check out our Complete Support Service > http://www.internetsolver.com/completesupport/ > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
