Hi Dave, As others have suggested the shaping is done by the ATM sub-interface and so you don't need the parent shaper policy (and as you've found out, you cannot apply this setup).
The correct config for you would be: interface ATM4/0.605 point-to-point pvc 5/45 vbr-nrt 1536 1536 service-policy out OUTPUT-POLICER regards, Tony. --- On Tue, 21/12/10, Dave Weis <[email protected]> wrote: > From: Dave Weis <[email protected]> > Subject: [c-nsp] ATM Subinterface QoS > To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]> > Received: Tuesday, 21 December, 2010, 2:51 AM > > I'm trying to get QoS on a subinterface of an OC3 to work > correctly. I have been able to get it working for PPPoA > interfaces in the past but the same method isn't working for > me. > > This is how I have things declared: > > class-map match-all VOIP-TRAFFIC > match access-group name MY-VOICE > ! > ! > policy-map OUTPUT-POLICER > class VOIP-TRAFFIC > priority 100 > set dscp ef > class class-default > fair-queue > policy-map MAP-1536-OUT > class class-default > shape average 1536000 > service-policy OUTPUT-POLICER > policy-map MAP-3072-OUT > class class-default > shape average 3072000 > service-policy OUTPUT-POLICER > policy-map MAP-256-OUT > class class-default > shape average 256000 > service-policy OUTPUT-POLICER > > ip access-list standard EVERYTHING > permit any > ! > ip access-list extended MY-VOICE > permit ip x.x.x.0 0.0.0.63 any > > interface ATM4/0.605 point-to-point > description FCP 3 Admin > ip address 192.168.110.9 255.255.255.252 > pvc 5/45 > protocol ip 192.168.110.10 > broadcast > encapsulation aal5snap > ! > > Trying to add service-policy output MAP-1536-OUT to the > subinterface gives me the error > GTS : Not supported on this interface > If I add it to the PVC I get the error > GTS : Not supported over ATM VCs > > Thanks for any help. I have done a lot of research and > googling but have not had any luck finding something that > will work for me. This is running on a 7200 12.4 with a > PA-A3-OC3SMI and a NPE-GE1. > > Dave > > > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
