GLBP may be an option for you as well - it will allow some level of load balancing between sups if your traffic is delivered to both boxes in parallel. I just verified it on one of my 09s w/sup2s -> "disk0:s222-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF8.bin"
> 3. sup2 VRRP/HSRP limits (Andrew Jones) > Message: 3 > Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:48:03 +1100 > From: Andrew Jones <[email protected]> > To: Cisco NSP <[email protected]> > Subject: [c-nsp] sup2 VRRP/HSRP limits > Message-ID: <cc4eb144c3ee1603990ec5dc3c5053a3@localhost> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 > > Hi All, > What is the maximum number of VRRP groups which can be configured on a > 6500/sup2? I've found that the limit for HSRP seems to be 256. Do these > limits increase on the SUP720-3BXL? > > I'm trying to use a pair of 6500s as the default gateway for a couple of > thousand VLANs, and am looking at options for redundancy. > Thanks, > Andrew > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
