Believe it or not, even Called and Calling Party Transformations are considered for digit analysis. I know this from a strange secondary dial tone issue I was having. A good guess on your part for sure.
I don't know of any other way than manually looking at patterns to find the culprit. Good luck. On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 6:19 AM Walenta, Philip <[email protected]> wrote: > Route patterns, translation patterns also clean? There are so many places > digits can hide these days. > > > > *From:* Ryan Huff [mailto:[email protected]] > *Sent:* Wednesday, June 10, 2015 8:17 AM > *To:* Walenta, Philip; [email protected] > > > *Subject:* RE: [cisco-voip] Interesting off hook dial delay > > > > That is what I was thinking .... fairly small system so all the > patterns/xlates and everything fit on one page. I don't see any unassigned > DNs ... etc. > > Good thoughts Phillip! I'll keep looking. > > -ryan > ------------------------------ > > From: [email protected] > To: [email protected]; [email protected] > Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 06:05:38 -0700 > Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Interesting off hook dial delay > > Is this potentially matching something in the “none” partition? > > > > *From:* cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected] > <[email protected]>] *On Behalf Of *Ryan Huff > *Sent:* Wednesday, June 10, 2015 7:48 AM > *To:* [email protected] > *Subject:* [cisco-voip] Interesting off hook dial delay > > > > Experiencing some strange off-hook delay when dialing. > > Here are the tests I did: > > When dialing an exact match (another DN) from the off-hook position, I get > a full T302 delay before the digits are sent. If however, I mark the target > DN as urgent priority, it routes immediately (as I would expect). > > I've done some additional testing and placed 2 single DNs in a new PT/CSS > and I get the same off-hook delay. If I dial the digits and send EnBloc > with the dial softkey, everything works fine. > > When trying to transfer a connected call to a third caller, the secondary > transfer button and the target line description do not appear until the > delay passes and the phone rings > > I've used DNA and it isn't showing me anything unexpected; save this was a > perfectly working system a few days ago. > > I've tried a cluster reboot, and that didn't change the condition. It > sounds like signaling delay except for the fact the I can override the > issue with Urgent Priority, if it were signaling delay nothing would > override it. So I am left with inter-digit timeout but can't see where it > could be coming from, especially with a new PT/CSS that only has 2 DNs in > it. > > Thanks, > > Ryan > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
