On 2008-12-06 20:34, Thomasz Blaszczyk wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> There were many troubles. (I am building project from files I have
> copied from libclamav to my new created project folder).
> In many files a line #include <inttypes.h> was missing.
> Guess something wrong with cltypes.h  (#ifndef __CLTYPES_H).
> Please have a look on my compilation errors:
> http://omploader.org/vem1s
> http://omploader.org/vem14
>
> But I get stuck now  whith message in mbox.c|4591|error: incompatible
> type for argument 2 of 'connect'|
>
> The argument is: (const struct sockaddr *)sin
>
> Can anyone help with this?
>
> Please have a look for this errot here:
> http://omploader.org/venNy

You are probably missing clamav-config.h which is generated by configure.

I think copying libclamav into your project is the wrong way to go,
since you'll be missing a lot of stuff created by configure.

Just ./configure && make && make install, and then link to libclamav by
using -lclamav, and including <clamav.h>
Or you can link statically (build with ./configure --disable-shared), if
you want to.

Best regards,
--Edwin