* Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>>> Why? is there an aggresive firewall on the machine? Or is the machine
>>> maintained by a moron?
>
> On 14.05.10 14:50, Nathan Gibbs wrote:
>> Blah, Blah, Bl;ah.
>
> I have asked why it's impossible.

True.

> Having moron sysadmin is one of possibilities.

Also, "could be" true, but that possibility doesn't necessarily need to be
stated.
I'd guess that most of those on this ML are sysadmins, and very smart people.
However, each person's idea of what the "Right Thing" is, in a given
situation, will be different.  Even if there is agreement on "what", there
will be disagreement on "how". In summary, just because someone here sees it
differently, or disagrees with me, they are NOT a moron.  I would be the moron
for calling or implying that they where, and vise versa.

> You have apparently chosen this one.
>
>> Blah, Blah, Blah
>
> I haven't called anyone a moron yet, but you have apparently applied to
> this. You could better answer my question first.

That would be pointless as they are Eddie's hosts not mine.

--
Sincerely,

Nathan Gibbs

Systems Administrator