Great points!
They are filled with functions which look like this

(defn simple_true [] (true))

They are not booleans but functions which return a boolean.
Here is a list of two of those as produced by the code:

(#object[ie4clj.Tests$simple_false 0x3a4621bd
ie4clj.Tests$simple_false@3a4621bd]
 #object[ie4clj.Tests$simple_false 0x3a4621bd
ie4clj.Tests$simple_false@3a4621bd])

Or maybe I missed something.