On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 8:20 AM, Chris Perkins <chrisperkin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 17, 12:24 am, Phil Hagelberg <p...@hagelb.org> wrote:
> This sentence in the README: "On Windows you can download lein.bat"
> contains a link to an old and busted version of lein.bat that can only
> lead to tears and misery for new users :)

Oh right; I will update that to point to the master branch instead of stable.

The Windows support is totally volunteer-driven since I don't have a
copy of Windows to test it on. For the 1.1.0 release we had Rob Wolfe
helping out to adapt the bash script to a batch file, but we haven't
had anyone step up for this release. Volunteers welcome.

> Could you either update it to point to a newer version of lein.bat, or
> at least upload leiningen-1.1.0-standalone.jar to http://repo.technomancy.us/
> - I think that's all that's required in order to make the old
> instructions workable.

I'm trying to move away from using my personal web site, so the
instructions now point to the Github Downloads section instead. Does
that work OK?

-Phil