On Jun 19, 2010, at 0:32 , Heinz N. Gies wrote:

> On Jun 18, 2010, at 22:52 , Rich Hickey wrote:
>
>> Thanks to all for the feedback, keep it coming!

Another one:

http://gist.github.com/444344

This is the same problem as with the exception but this time it does not crash
just return very odd and utterly wrong value. This is actually broken in my
eyes since it will lead to unexplaind errors especially since (* 1 0.2) works
just fine in repl.

Again the values in a binding form should be from the NumberStack by default
and only get primitive when explicitly declared so for the sake of not
confusing the hell out of people.

Regards,
Heinz