On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 5:31 AM, Michal B <mibu.cloj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Instead of iterating what's available today and how much better it makes
> things (I know), I hope we can question our assumptions about how things are
> and get a discussion going on how to make things better. If not for
> simplicity, do it for the new users who today when visiting the Getting
> Started pages are overwhelmed by rampant choice and endless technical
> procedures.

It's not clear what problem you want to solve. What kinds of projects are
"small" to you? What's the process that you'd rather have? Is that tproposal
a discernible net improvement to others besides yourself for "small"
projects with lein.

You can't complain much about the answers when your complaint is so vague.

People love to go on and on about the Getting Started pages with little
empirical evidence that's it's a barrier of entry for anyone. Compare to
Python's Getting Started page: http://www.python.org/about/gettingstarted/

Looks like "rampant choice and endless technical procedures".

David