Neale:
Indeed, that's exactly the dependency vector I needed. I'm impressed by your expertise. Thanks very much to both you and Sean.
  --Larry

On 4/28/12 7:01 PM, Neale Swinnerton wrote:
leiningen relies on maven dependency resolution...

the dependency entry is of the form

[groupId/artifactId "version"]

You have the groupId and the artifactId both set to prjctOne. You can tell this from the path it's installed into your local repo. I believe this is default behaviour if you specify a simple project name in project.clj (i.e one without a /)

This is the key entry in your logging:

[INFO] Installing /Users/larrytravis/prjctOne/prjctOne-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar to /Users/larrytravis/.m2/repository/prjctOne/prjctOne/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/prjctOne-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

So you need...

[prjctOne/prjctOne "1.0.0-SNAPSHOT"]

Neale
{t: @sw1nn <https://twitter.com/#%21/sw1nn>, w: sw1nn.com <http://sw1nn.com/> }