I'm a Clojure newbie, and during Christmas break I decided to learn
Clojure, and installed it on my Mac, using Emacs, Nrepl, and Leiningen 2.
When I got back to work, I put the same setup on my Windows 7 machine, and
the only issue was the lack of wget. So, I installed
Gnuwin32<http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/>,
and everything works fine. I was already using git for version control, so
that wasn't a problem.

I will say that I had used Emacs several times in my career when working in
a Unix environment, but did not like it on Windows. However, when I tried
Emacs 24 on Windows a couple of weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised, and
it has now become my main editor at home and at work.