As Laurent pointed out, Eclipse Counterclockwise is pretty close to being a
the kind of full-stack snapshot you're looking for, and it works great and
installs easily on Windows.  You simply download Eclipse (a zip file which
doesn't really need to be "installed"), run it, and install
counterclockwise from the plugin install system.  Nothing else needs to be
installed - Clojure, leiningen, etc. are all handled for you.