I guess I don't understand what's so difficult about getting Clojure, or
Light Table, to work on Windows (7). I literally just installed the JDK,
put the bin directory of it on my $PATH, and with that alone, Light Table
will work just fine. I then downloaded the Leiningen batch file and put it
on my $PATH, as well. I only encountered one compatibility issue dealing
with uberjars, but I opened a ticket for Leiningen and it was promptly
fixed. I've done this with both JDK 1.6 and 1.7. As far as Light Table's
state, it's definitely under development but I haven't encountered any
editing tasks that it can't perform.

Ryan