Unfortunately I'm not a Stuart or a Emerick, or a Miller. So I can't really
contribute to clojure that deep. I'm in the user /tech consumer side.

That said, it is not my concern only. I have dozen colleagues that can't
foster clojure because they want a language with tools that fits every day.
Not tools for very specific cases that may come out if they work in a very
specific company in a very specific country.

I don't know, I still have all my coins on that. Really hope we can have
almost pure clojure clojure solutions as we have pure java solutions.

Thank you all for your opinions.