It's clear that the answer to my question is:
No.  There is no common term for non-map collections.

Btw, the way that I expressed the question has been misleading.  I'm not
really interested in a function that is supposed to accept only collections
of keywords.  I defined a function, which in my application will operate on
collections of keywords, as it happens--in particular, keywords that
represent things called "persons" in the application.  In the application,
the argument will always be a vector of person-ids, so I could call it
"person-vec-to-foo".  On the other hand, since what the function performs
is a general-purpose operation that could be used for any group of objects,
I wanted to call it and its parameter something more general.  But it would
be bizarre to pass maps to the function (unless someone wanted to perform
operations on MapEntrys) so "collection" seemed like the wrong term.  I
could give more details or post the code, but I think the answer is clear.
Thank you to all who answered!