Hi Michael,

1. Showing a docstring on hover is a standard VSCode behavior. I don't
think any extension should change it without a good reason.

2. I will investigate if it is possible to run repl from within VSCode. On
the other hand, this behavior can be unexpected for some users. I believe,
many users are willing to connect to a remote repl and need an explicit way
to say which repl they want to use. Also note that if you open a Leiningen
project and repl is running in console the extension will automatically
connect to it.

3. I added an output channel for evaluation results in the latest extension
version. You can try it out. I will investigate other options though.