Florent wrote:
> If i want to sync on the secondary device, the __GL_SYNC_DISPLAY_DEVICE'] =
> 'CRT-1' only works if i use the __GL_SYNC_TO_VBLANK env var.

Too bad, that does not seem to work with the Intel drivers. But I
guess the problem which display to sync is the same here.

> However, with my real application, which is becoming somewhat monstruous
> (there's twisted using the loop as well but when it's idle there's no
> change, we have lots of layout computing but not during runtime), i can't
> make use of VSYNC: the framerate, around 140 fps without VSYNC, is reported
> around 60 fps with VSYNC, but :

I use two mainloops. One is the glib mainloop for clutter and the
other one is for my application. This works very well and makes sure
the animations run even when the real mainloop is kind of busy.

Dischi

--
"One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them