Good Luck and think positive.

greenie

In a message dated 1/26/2015 2:00:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:

Just  took my first dose of ponatinib.  He said to take 3--15 mg tablets
daily  to see if it would bring the counts down.
Do this for 3 days and see  him on thurs.
There is danger of heart problems--blood clots--stroke  and ect--/ real fun
but what other choice do I have???
1 baby aspirin daily  and stay on the allopurinol daily.  Hope every one is
good.  Let us  know.
Prayers

Blessings Jeanie 18's 🐠🐠

http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
> ---
> You  received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups  "CMLHope" group.
an email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

A support group of  http://cmlhope.com