Thanks Beth, Jeanie's last stand hehe--4th tki in 11 years.
You know I will fight on!

Blessings And Prayers 18's Love

In a message dated 1/26/2015 6:03:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:

Jeanie- Ponatinib was made specifically for  mutation issues. Be
positive!!! It's going to work for you! it has done a  great job for many
already, the
majority without a lot of side effects. Go  you!!!!

Beth :)

-----Original  Message-----
From: 'Icandoallttc' via CMLHope  <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope  <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 26, 2015 2:59  pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Blood checkup platelets still over  million

Hi Beth and thanks,
I have high blood pressure and wasn't taking anything for it.  I  have the
cuff.  I started on small dose clondine a few days ago.
I did have the mutant
g250A.   This mutant has been reported to confer resistance to  BCR-ABL1
tkis.  I had been on sprycel since sept 2009-about the same  amount of time I
was on gleevec before I got a mutant and it quit  working.
The recent test show I am in acelerated phase of cml.  The ponatinib  is
supposed to not be affected by the mutants.
Keep praying as I pray for you and all.  I love you too.

Prayers & Blessings Jeanie 18's

On Jan 26, 2015, at 3:38 PM, bkbarney via CMLHope