It will work!!! Might have some initial glitches until you get
regulated....stay your course my friend. you are awesome...have a good day..
hope the headache subsides...18's .Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: ICANDOALLTTC via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 27, 2015 5:43 am
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Blood checkup platelets still over million

Thanks Beth, Jeanie's last stand hehe--4th tki in 11 years.
You know I will fight on!

Blessings And Prayers 18's Love

In a message dated 1/26/2015 6:03:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:
Jeanie- Ponatinib was made specifically for   mutation issues. Be positive!!!
It's going to work for you! it has done a   great job for many already, the
majority without a lot of side effects. Go   you!!!!

Beth :)