Hi Beth and thanks,
I have high blood pressure and wasn't taking anything for it.  I have the cuff.
 I started on small dose clondine a few days ago.
I did have the mutant
g250A.   This mutant has been reported to confer resistance to BCR-ABL1 tkis.
I had been on sprycel since sept 2009-about the same amount of time I was on
gleevec before I got a mutant and it quit working.
The recent test show I am in acelerated phase of cml.  The ponatinib is
supposed to not be affected by the mutants.
Keep praying as I pray for you and all.  I love you too.

Prayers & Blessings Jeanie 18's 🐠🐠