I was on Gleevec for about 6 years and then it stopped working.  They moved
me to Sprycel and many of the side affects, just as you mentioned, of
Gleevec went AWAY.  It was a wonderful change.  Now after 8 years on
Sprycel, they are moving me to Bosulif due to water around my heart and
lungs.  I enter a new journey but the one on Sprycel was much, much better
than Gleevec.