From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David
Jacobs via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 10:32 AM
To: 'McElwreath, Daniel'; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List remove head sink on c n c 32?

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of
McElwreath, Daniel via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 12:24 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List remove head sink on c n c 32?

Before going in the water this Spring I replaced all the  waste hose and ran
thru the vanity in head.  This week I had to rebuild the par shower drain
pump so I had to remove that.  My question:  Can the head sink be removed to
allow access?  Working thru the small vanity door is an absolute BEAR.  I
have been reluctant to try and put the pump back, only because it is such a
pain.  I was even thinking of cutting the vanity wall out, including the
little door, and then reglassing when finished.  But I know what that would
look like.  Thanks for any advice.  Dan Mc on Tively II in City Island, NY