John — like most Furuno gear, I imagine the black-box radar is pretty reliable.
 My concern is with the other gear needed to use it.  If you’re going to spend
that much on buying and installing a system, you want it to work when you need
it.  And that’s generally when conditions are bad; which is also when the
consumer stuff (laptop, iPad, etc) is going to fail.  Then your investment is
worthless.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis