Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 11:30:34 -0400
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Electronics upgrade
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: joel.aron...@gmail.com

Fred,
You gave the definitive answer!
I agree you want data to be shared but the displays to work independently of
each other so if, for example, the radar display fails you can still get data
on the plotter etc. Also, the autopilot should be connected to the plotter,
especially if you sail in an area with strong currents.
Joel
On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Frederick G Street via CnC-List