From: "Stevan Plavsa via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: "Stevan Plavsa" <stevanpla...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 3:35:02 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Rust stains and welding

Barkeeper's Friend. Available at Canadian Tire. I swear by this stuff. (it's
acid based, forget which acid, but I've been using it on my gelcoat for years
on two boats).

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 3:01 PM, svpegasu...@gmail.com < cnc-list@cnc-list.com
> wrote:

I think hou are on the right track. You will get a better job. I can do welding
but when my stern pulpit need work I took it in. They did a much better job
than I could have done.

Doug Mountjoy

svPegasus

LF38