Half Magic sports a working Raytheon 1200 CRT radar at the nav station.  Takes
a while to warm up and it really draws some serious amperage.  As such I only
tend to use it when motoring at night or in fog.  But it isn't awful once you
learn to interpret what's out there.  I even got the owners manual and
schematic diagram showing all the resistors and stuff..
Chuck Gilchrest
S/V Half Magic
1983 35 Landfall
Padanaram, MA