Kevin I don’t know what the exact numbers are, but I imagine these are the
things Stu has to pay for to keep cncphotoalbum.com <http://cncphotoalbum.com/>
and Stu’s List running:
* domain name registration
* hosting provider fees to host a website and a mail list server
* email account fees for email addresses at the domain name
* perhaps internet service provider fees to access all of the above

The above is just a guess.  Yes there is storage space required.  I’d guess the
email list archives constitute the bulk of what is stored (the static content
on the website is probably small by comparison).  But storage space is not the
only consideration, and probably not the biggest consideration.

All of the above is what Stu is paying for out of the kindness of his heart,
for the good of this community.  I would like to see the website and mail list
continue whenever Stu throws in the towel, and I am willing to help (I’m a
software architect by profession, and have experience with technologies like
these for communities like these).

Best Regards,
Randy Stafford
S/V Grenadine