Thank you one and all for your contributions to pay for the costs
associated with this list and the Photo Album.

Some of the bills are in and others come later in the year and I don't
know if they have increased. You have made it possible that I will not be
digging into my pockets as much as other years.

I know Cloud Storage and other facilities are available and maybe at a
cheaper cost.  But there will be a lot lost if we change providers at this
time.  And the time required to rebuild would not be something I want to
do.

I cannot express my gratitude enough and I don't know how to say it other
than "THANK YOU!!!!"

Stu

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!