From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 3:28 PM
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List new haylards

With cover, 8mm would be my thought.  To go smaller, I'd consider stripped
Dyneema.  Maybe 1/4 inch.

Dennis C.

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 1:52 PM, Jim via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Dennis

Thanks for the info and pictures. Your set up looks like what I'm trying to
achieve.

When you say a small diameter high tech halyard should work, what diameter
where you thinking?  I purchased 8mm VPC (but have not tried it).

I'm reluctant to go much smaller as it may be hard to hold / pull on.

Thanks again  for the pictures, I am going to take a closer look at my end to
see what is possible.

Cheers, James

ps: my 35-1 is s/n 75 so very close to yours.