Josh does the luff you main fit between your black bands?  It should be just
little short with little to no tension and stretch to fit as you put on halyard
tension as the wind pipes up.  Your Cunningham should take out wrinkles in the
lower portion of the sail as you tension your back stay.

Fred Hazzard
S/V Fury
C&C 44
Portland Or