I ordered a new main for next year – not $20,000, however.  I’ll let you know.

From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 12:47 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joel Aronson
Subject: Re: Stus-List new haylards

Josh,

Just need a $20,000 main!

Joel

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 11:13 AM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

  Matthew,

  All the high tech low stretch line in the world can't make up for the stretch
in the sail.  I suspect that  this is the primary reason you'll need to use the
cunningham.  I have a stay-set halyard for my spinnaker and regularly use it
for climbing the mast.  It is noticeably stretchy whereas the high tech line
(crystalline) doesn't give what so ever.

  Josh Muckley
  S/V Sea Hawk
  1989 C&C 37+
  Solomons, MD

  On Dec 12, 2017 10:05 AM, "Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List"