Dennis,

I know. I should have displayed my sarcasm emoji….  ;-)

Anyway, I think y’all are doin' it wrong. To keep that beautiful clear gloss
varnish on your woodwork you just need to spend $7,500.00 on a shed to stick
your boats in for quite a few (many) sailing seasons.

See? Sarcasm! ;-)

Cheers,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin