Thanks Chuck.

I’d like to follow your experience.  Are you attacking this from the top or
bottom?  It’s getting into the late summer up here in SE Alaska and I’m trying
to gauge whether this is doable in the off-season.  Clear, warm weather is hard
to come by up here.  I could tent and  heat but my thought is to heat the
interior even though I’ve been reading about how difficult it is to do working
underneath.

Thanks again for the follow up.

James Bibb.