You sailed from Reedville to England in 10 days or did I read that wrong?

Joe Della Barba
Coquina

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dave Godwin
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2019 12:36 PM
To: Richard N. Bush <bushma...@aol.com>
Cc: Dave Godwin <dave.god...@me.com>; C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List C&C Crusader 40

Richard,

Indeed. And it pleased my wife that I got rid of some “junk."

As regards rarely sailing with the board down, I spent ten days last May,
bashing our way to Portsmouth, England, of which the last five were 24 hours a
day of 35+ knots on the nose. No need for close-hauled, board down windward
work necessary.  ;-)

Regards,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay
Ronin’s Overdue
Refit<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=317c8dcc-6deabb2f-317ca4bb-0cc47adc5fec-0451226c19d65a50&q=1&e=d0001c24-1e68-481b-acc4-b2eb0e22c3b5&u=http%3A%2F%2Froninrebuild.blogspot.com%2F>

On Dec 9, 2019, at 11:35 AM, Richard Bush